KOMAND Information Manager
The KOMAND Information Manager (KIM) is a set of PC based tools and reports designed to streamline and simplify the use of the KOMAND System for both the KOMAND System Administrator and end-user.
Written to take advantage of the Windows graphical user environment, KIM is a LAN enabled, relational database that features:
- Multiple format invoices
- Account invoicing at any control level
- System and account level charges and utilization
- Graphical output reports (over twenty provided)
- Quarterly charges for multiple years
- Year-to-date charging and utilization
- Period detail by account
- Ad-hoc application of debits, credits and payments
- Application of recurring debits and credits
- Controlled by start and stop dates
- Business service costing
- Determine and report the cost of a single unit (check, Claim, Transaction)
- Table maintenance (with full PC reporting)
- Customer profiles
- DASD Space rate tables
- Charging Systems account and rate tables for CICS, DB2, IMS, NOVELL Networks, Mainframe LANs (NetView), VM, CA-IDMS, etc.
- Debit and credit code tables
- A rate determination tool
- Security for manager and end-user levels provided
This post is also available in German.